Skip to content
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Silver Hill crispy duck
- 100g plain flour
- 50ml warm water
- Egg noodles
- Bean spouts
- Soy sauce
- Tenderstem broccoli
- Spring onions
- Cashew nuts
- Place the crispy duck in the oven and cook for 30 mins as per packet instructions, until crispy on outside.
- Whilst duck is cooking, prepare you gyoza wrappers. Mix 100g flour with some salt and 50ml warm water. Mix together until it forms a dough.
- Knead your dough until it has an elastic feeling, then roll into a ball and place in a bowl to rest with cling film over the top.
- Whilst this is resting, chop and prepare your vegetables. Use tenderstem broccoli and par boil, its the main veg to serve with the gyozas. Chop chilli, spring onion and cashew nuts.
- When the duck is ready shred it and add into a bowl, add in the hoisin sauce provided with the duck and some of the chopped spring onions for your gyoza mixture.
- Take your ball of dough and cut in half. Roll each half into a sausage and cut off pieces around 1.5/2cm wide. Roll each piece out into a thin circle.
- Take your circle gyoza wrapper, fill half with shredded duck filling, fold the wrapper over and pinch around the edges. Set each gyoza aside.
- When all your gyozas are done, spray a pan with oil and when hot add in the gyozas. Fry for 1-2 mins until crispy and then pour in around 125ml boiling water so that the bottom of pan is covered. Cover the pan with lid and steam the gyozas for 5-6 mins.
- Whilst gyozas are steaming cook your noodles. Add garlic, bean sprouts and cooked noodles to a wok and add dark soy sauce and sweet chilli sauce to your taste.
- Serve the duck gyozas with noodles and veg and also had some duck pancakes on the side. Amazing Saturday night fakeaway