Contract Type: Full-time / Permanent Location: Emyvale, Co. Monaghan
- Installing, maintaining and repairing electrical control, wiring and lighting systems.
- Reading technical diagrams and drawings.
- Performing general electrical maintenance.
- Inspecting transformers, circuit breakers and other electrical components.
- Troubleshooting electrical issues using appropriate testing devices.
- Repairing and replacing equipment, electrical wiring and fixtures.
- Following National Electrical Code state and local building regulations.
- Performing circuit breaker corrective maintenance.
- Maintaining good knowledge of heating and air conditioning systems as well as various testing equipment.
- General repair work to process machinery.
- Routine preventative maintenance.
- Completion of relevant paperwork.
- Performance of other related duties as assigned.
- Previous electrical experience and qualifications is required.
- Good manual dexterity is essential.
- Ability to work to a flexible schedule to accommodate and prioritise the needs of the business.
- Excellent time management and an ability to work independently.
- Work well with other functions developing positive relationships to ensure the delivery of results.
Applications for this post be made to HR@Silverhillduck.com by the 8th of December 2023.