We are looking for a competent Sales & Logistics Coordinator to oversee and facilitate the supply chain operations of our company. You will be a key member of our Sales team that helps to coordinate processes to achieve the effective distribution of goods.
A great asset for a Sales & Logistics Coordinator is their communication and attention to detail skills. They should also be well-versed in supply chain management principles and practices. The ideal candidate will have great record-keeping abilities and a customer-oriented approach.
The goal is to ensure the smooth operations of sales and logistics a variety of channels in various countries, aiming for maximum efficiency.
- Collection and processing of customer orders from a wide variety of sales channels.
- Coordinating transportation providers to ensure prompt and proper movement of shipments.
- Responding to customer inquiries and referring clients to the proper channels
- Reviewing purchase orders and shipping documents to ensure accuracy.
- Making special shipping arrangements as necessary.
- Tracking and fixing shipping errors.
- Preparing bills and invoices.
- Ensuring that the quality of all services provided meets the required standards.
- Developing processes that make the supply chain more efficient and organised.
Requirements and skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience as logistics coordinator is preferable.
- Experience in customer service is desirable.
- Ability to work with little supervision and track multiple processes.
- Outstanding organisational and coordination skills.
- Computer skills – you will need an excellent working knowledge of specific computer applications and software. Job involves using Microsoft Office, creating reports, entering data and answering emails.