Job Title: Farm Coordinator Reporting to: Farm Technical Manager
Contract Type: Full-time / Permanent Location: Emyvale, Co. Monaghan
- Organise and maintain files and databases in a confidential manner.
- Manage farm technical communications including emails and phone calls.
- Strategic planning of collections and deliveries across hatcheries and farms.
- Collecting relevant data and information on the farms and pulling the data together.
- General data input and farm administration.
- Liaising with all relevant managers on 10 owned site and 25 contract growers.
- Coordinating records for contract growers.
- Dealing with day-to-day farm technical queries and issues.
- Performance of other related duties as assigned.
- Experience in an administrative setting desirable.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with flexibility and track multiple processes.
- Computer skills – you will need an excellent working knowledge of computer applications and software including Excel.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to prioritise and work at pace to complete tasks effectively.