Over 50 years of research and husbandry has yielded the optimum bird for flavour, texture and consistency. Air chilled with no added moisture and packed at the optimum freshness, consistency and quality is always to the highest standard.
Cooking Guidelines THE FOLLOWING ARE GUIDELINES ONLY
– Pre heat the oven to 200ºC/400ºF/Gas 6.
– Remove Duckling from packaging and remove giblets from the cavity.
– Once temperature is reached place the duckling in the oven and roast. Please
check your duckling regularly as not all domestic ovens cook evenly so you
may have to rotate the duckling during cooking.
– To ensure the duckling is cooked gently cut into the thigh area with skewer. If the
juices run clear the duckling is fully cooked, if the juices run pink return to oven and cook for further 10 minutes or until juices run clear or test with a temperature probe. The duck should reach 73ºC for 15 seconds.
– Once the duckling is ready, remove from the oven and allow to rest for a few
But opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.